- Sovereign Rarities Ltd
- Mayfair, London
Sovereign Rarities is a retailer and auction house in Mayfair, established in 2016, specialising in numismatics (BNTA member). We work with clients from both the UK and overseas. Live, in-person auctions take place throughout the year, as well as retail sales, so we are looking for several more people to fill various roles within the Company, such as administrators and numismatic specialists, as the company is growing.
Administrator Responsibilities and Duties include:
1. packing and arranging shipping with Royal Mail and couriers (FedEx/ DHL) to clients in the UK and internationally, working with shippers and customs and brokers to ensure import and export procedures are correctly followed.
2. accounting for both incoming and outgoing payments, including vendor settlements to ensure these are correctly applied, maintaining day-to-day invoicing and payment records.
3. quality controlling stock
4. answering general phone and email enquiries.
5. general office management and support as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have experience in the numismatic, fine arts, jewellery and auction world.
Previous experience with Evosoft/ Navision is also highly desirable, but not necessary if you are a fast learner.
- How to apply:
If you are interested in a position and wish to discuss further, please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org